Wednesday, January 10, 2007

More Coming Soon, Thank You, & Prayers

More Coming Soon

Well, I've already got the great computer crash of '07 out of the way (at least I hope so)! So, I'll be posting again soon.

Thank You

I want to thank everyone for your prayers, support, comments, emails, and phone calls. You'll never know how very much they have meant to my sister and I. There have been days when it felt like we were hanging by a thin thread, and your support has helped sustain us all along this path.

Prayers

I want to request for everyone to join me in praying for Susan. Her brain tumor has returned at one site after just having had surgery for removal just before Thanksgiving. She will be having the gamma knife procedure tomorrow morning very early. Please pray for a gentle and *effective* procedure and for her complete healing. Also, pray for the Lord's comforting arms to surround and be felt by Susan tomorrow as the procedure is done.

Susan, we are all praying for you and want to know we will be holding you up in prayer during your procedure tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that Shelly! Again, thanks to each of you for your kindness, your love and most of all your never ending support! It means more to us than you could possibly ever realize....It gives us the strength, courage and endurance to push forward. The supply of caring is the gas to keep moving! :-)

3:44 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Hi shelly - good to hear from you. We are fine - working and staying home. I am knitting a muff. I hope to have it done soon.

Hope to see you soon.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home